Email marketing in 2022 and beyond.
Why are email campaigns so important and viable?
While many believe using emails for marketing purposes is waning in popularity, the opposite is occurring:
- Email generates $42 for every $1 spent, which is an astounding 4,200% ROI.
- 78% of marketers have seen increases in engagement over the last 12 months.
- 20% of mainstream companies are personalizing emails based on gender, race, ethnicity.
- 74% of Baby Boomers think email is the most personal channel to communicate with brands.
- Global e-mail marketing was valued at $7.5 billion in 2020 with increases to $17.9 billion by 2027.
The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2021 (Source: HubSpot.com)
What Will And Won't Happen For Email Marketing (Source: Forbes.com)
Contact us to discuss your email marketing in 2022.